- All abstracts should be written and presented in English. The presentations will be oral or as posters. The Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to deliver abstracts to oral presentations or poster sessions.
- Each registries participant will be able to submit 2 presentations (oral or poster). For more than 2 presentation you have to pay 25 € for each.
- Abstracts must be added by at least one of the headings listed on the main page.
- Abstracts must be sent ONLY via the conference website via the abstract submission form.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed by the reviewers who are in scientific board of the conference.
- The submitted abstracts will be published in the scientific program and abstract book. In the event of multiple authors, at least one author is expected to attend and register at this conference. Uncontested authors of the declarations will not be involved in the scientific program. Please consider that abstracts cannot be changed after submission.
The full paper has to be submitted electronically via the website of the conference management system (https://kompege.ege.edu.tr/full-text-submissions/) by August 20th 2018.
**Note: Full-Texts must be minimum 4 pages.
- Research question is clear; thesis or hypothesis or purpose of paper is evident.
- Method / methodology / approach is clearly explained.
- Key points of study are laid out.
- Data/statistics, if any, support the conclusion.
- Study results/conclusions are clear.
Design and Layout
- The size should be prepared in 75 cm X 90 cm.
- Each word in the title of the poster abstract must be capitalized.
- Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. Albert Einstein, and NOT A. Einstein).
- Text is legible, large enough, error-free.
- Appearance is professional.
- Overall layout and aesthetics are pleasing (colourful, appropriate contrast).
- Images/graphics reflect content and contribute to understanding (not merely decorative).
- Data/graphs/images are appropriately labelled.
- Any additional materials (digital, sound, handout, artefact, art object, original paper) contribute meaningfully to poster.
- Poster is creatively presented.