- All abstracts should be written and presented in English. The presentations will be oral or as posters. The Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to deliver abstracts to oral presentations or poster sessions.
- Each registries participant will be able to submit 2 presentations (oral or poster). For more than 2 presentation you have to pay 25 € for each.
- Abstracts must be added by at least one of the headings listed on the main page.
- Abstracts must be sent ONLY via the conference website via the abstract submission form.
- Abstracts will be peer reviewed by the reviewers who are in scientific board of the conference.
- The submitted abstracts will be published in the scientific program and abstract book. In the event of multiple authors, at least one author is expected to attend and register at this conference. Uncontested authors of the declarations will not be involved in the scientific program. Please consider that abstracts cannot be changed after submission.
- The presentation date and time will be sent them before the congress by the organization secretaries. Each poster presenters should be ready at the poster room at that time.
- Posters should be read comfortably from two meters, and should be prepared in such a way that the graphic or figure will draw attention and emphasis.
- The size should be prepared in 75 cm X 90 cm
- Each word in the title of the poster abstract must be capitalized.
- Please enter the FIRST NAME in full, followed by the LAST NAME, for each author without abbreviations (e.g. Albert Einstein, and NOT A. Einstein).